Security Installer Community

Http://www.cctv-Information.co.uk/i/cctv

No, the whole point of posting this is to see if anyone knows anything about them, i.e. prove my suspicions wrong or right. I haven't accused them of doing anything wrong although I have said I suspect they are misleading the public.

I suppose I could have just posted does anyone know who they are and can they confirm they are legit, but that would imply that I think they may be innocent until proven otherwise, which they could be

My point is... regardless of my thoughts/suspicions on a co and website, this is public, and I personally think it unfair to potentially link JP to here without firm evidence.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

They pay a percentage to the consultant, a company I used to subcontract to worked with them on quite a few jobs.

Pete Bennett

Northern CCTV Services

T: 0845 838 7383

E: info@northern-cctv.co.uk

www.northern-cctv.co.uk

My point is... regardless of my thoughts/suspicions on a co and website, this is public, and I personally think it unfair to potentially link JP to here without firm evidence.

See below that's what was trying to ascertain

They pay a percentage to the consultant, a company I used to subcontract to worked with them on quite a few jobs.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Consultant called Robyn.  Pretty knowledgable chap - have had several conversations with him at shows and events.

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.