Security Installer Community

Http://www.cctv-Information.co.uk/i/cctv

You may think me a fool or a dreamer but I have learnt that I can change this world into my world one person at a time,

Lets all go hold hands in fairy land...

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

There's something very similar for intruder, can't remember the name. We get sent leads every once in a while depending on postcode.

Website gives member of public a guide price and then that's passed on to installers. Add £50 on for the lead and pay on acceptance of the job.

that's the problem, how do you know?

I know that much dumb ass, I posted it here hoping someone more intelligent than you would come along and have an answer

So shall we all start posting without firm evidence in the hope we are right. 

Unfair (although probably true) until we know for sure imo.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

So shall we all start posting without firm evidence in the hope we are right. 

Unfair (although probably true) until we know for sure imo.

No, the whole point of posting this is to see if anyone knows anything about them, i.e. prove my suspicions wrong or right. I haven't accused them of doing anything wrong although I have said I suspect they are misleading the public.

I suppose I could have just posted does anyone know who they are and can they confirm they are legit, but that would imply that I think they may be innocent until proven otherwise, which they could be

No, the whole point of posting this is to see if anyone knows anything about them,

he has a dream,i was waiting for potter to wheel in

I feel like making a site like that for intruder to, first thing deal with badges!

30m doesnt count 

No, the whole point of posting this is to see if anyone knows anything about them, i.e. prove my suspicions wrong or right. I haven't accused them of doing anything wrong although I have said I suspect they are misleading the public.

I suppose I could have just posted does anyone know who they are and can they confirm they are legit, but that would imply that I think they may be innocent until proven otherwise, which they could be

My point is... regardless of my thoughts/suspicions on a co and website, this is public, and I personally think it unfair to potentially link JP to here without firm evidence.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

They pay a percentage to the consultant, a company I used to subcontract to worked with them on quite a few jobs.

Pete Bennett

Northern CCTV Services

T: 0845 838 7383

E: info@northern-cctv.co.uk

www.northern-cctv.co.uk

My point is... regardless of my thoughts/suspicions on a co and website, this is public, and I personally think it unfair to potentially link JP to here without firm evidence.

See below that's what was trying to ascertain

They pay a percentage to the consultant, a company I used to subcontract to worked with them on quite a few jobs.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Consultant called Robyn.  Pretty knowledgable chap - have had several conversations with him at shows and events.

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.