Security Installer Community

Pyronix Deltabell Plus G3

w20oda

Hi Guys,

I have been auditing an installation today with a Deltabell Plus G3 attached to a Galaxy Flex. It seems that when the supply voltage is removed to the bell, the bell does not sound to alert of lost power. Then bell is set up as SAB with the battery link set to INT. Does anyone have any ideas if we're doing something stupid or could it be a faulty batch of G3 modules? I've tried a handful from our stock in the workshop too connected to Enforcer W32, Galaxy Dimension and a good old fashioned battery by its self but still no luck. I'm going to ring tech support in the morning but I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced the same thing.

cheers Al

Thanks guys, we've tried all of the above apart from leaving them for a while. I've not had much experience with this particular bell but if they're like anything else I've used surely they should be instantaneous. I'll give it a try and let you's know how I get on.

Hi. This often happens on a new install as the battery is not charged. If you have one on the bench, leave it powered over night and try again. As I say, we have seen this several times. The battery we use has little to no charge when shopped.

Hi. This often happens on a new install as the battery is not charged. If you have one on the bench, leave it powered over night and try again. As I say, we have seen this several times. The battery we use has little to no charge when shopped.

Looks like this was the case jiml with the ones we were testing in the workshop. I left some over night and they worked fine this morning. As for the one on site I think its a duffer. I'll get back today (or god forbid overtime tomorrow) and swap it out. Thanks for all of the responses.