Security Installer Community

Npcc Reporting A Rise In A New Mo

ACPO as was (NPCC) have reported that there has been a significant rise in burglars attacking systems when they are open. Namely removing the magnet on the entry door preventing setting. Just a heads up for you all

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

ACPO as was (NPCC) have reported that there has been a significant rise in burglars attacking systems when they are open. Namely removing the magnet on the entry door preventing setting. Just a heads up for you all

have you or they been drinking,they will be foaming bells next

Came up last meeting from the Met police. Just passing it on

old skool tactics along with foaming bells and cutting tel lines setting off systems to test response etc,glad to see their keeping up with the times

Yes, I concur. Had an increase of magnets broken early morning calls over the last 12 months.

I went to three in one night, two of these site had this before.

This was maybe a month ago, during a midweek "derby" football match.

One of these was a flush one.

it will have been a load of geordie ******** who came down in the works van....

lol,tho removing magnets isn't new,it's happened since the beginning of time,maybe it's being reported more,I always told customers to report it as criminal damage straight away and inform the police that it was an attempt to disable the system and that the polis should keep a closer eye on the site that evening as the chances are they will be back,but I'd say many didnt bother informing them

lol,tho removing magnets isn't new,it's happened since the beginning of time,maybe it's being reported more,I always told customers to report it as criminal damage straight away and inform the police that it was an attempt to disable the system and that the polis should keep a closer eye on the site that evening as the chances are they will be back,but I'd say many didnt bother informing them

Wow you have been arround since the beginning of time and we all thought Arf was the old git