Security Installer Community

I'm getting increasing numbers of enquiries regarding contacts for double leaf doors / two roller shutter contacts on one roller etc so have added the following page to our website as most of our Grade 2 and Grade 3 have this function:

http://www.knightfireandsecurity.com/news.asp

Each individual product page contains a downloadable wiring diagram showing how this is achieved, whether it be by selectable resistor headers for the surface range, resistor modules on the flush multi or coloured wires for armoured sleeved products.

Our flush multi product for example can be wired using 2+ contacts if required, shown in the diagram below (Galaxy example):

post-20269-0-29130100-1423229733_thumb.p

As always, any queries then drop me a line   :proud:

Edited by spike27

Is this supposed to be in trade?

its only a contact, all instructions are on their webby & in the packet

And more to the point, anyone with half an ounce of brain, should be able to figure something as basic as that.....surely?.

I find then a long way from intuitive,

Mr? Veritas God

And more to the point, anyone with half an ounce of brain, should be able to figure something as basic as that.....surely?.

I thought the same a few years ago but you'd be surprised (no, make that horrified) to hear some of the questions to our technical line... 

:no:

I thought the same a few years ago but you'd be surprised (no, make that horrified) to hear some of the questions to our technical line... 

:no:

Same here, so-called trade people asking how to connect a speaker to a Gal etc...

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands