Security Installer Community

Dm Sd Advanced

had a mare with it initiating an entry zone, and subsequent walk throughs up a drive

Had tech on it all afternoon, still no joy. For the £££ it should all just 'work' that and the **** apps havent gone down too well with the customer. 

We just want a nice DVR that will do ARC reporting, have a set/unset input audio and nice apps.. Not much to ask......

I think IP Camviewer works, try the free version, not sure about telemetry though

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

9651 ive just downloded the ip cam viewer app onto iphone and setup all cams on my ds2 to port 80 and i have got my ptz and cams all working happily thanks breff for the heads up on the ip cam viewer i can 100 percent say it works on dm as im using it on my iphone.

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

The paid one allows more than 6 cameras, I would imagine it's ad free but not sure

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

yes i have paid for the software on both app store and android and its absolutely brill.

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

We just want a nice DVR that will do ARC reporting, have a set/unset input audio and nice apps.. Not much to ask......

Amen to that.  We used SD's almost exclusively for ARC reporting of cctv, great for Netvu viewing and reviewing alarms etc, but the App is poor and the supposed '30 days' recording you order is just so piss awful quality its unuseable.

egg03064.gif