Security Installer Community

Sub-Contractors Required - Central & Greater London

Hi Everyone,

We have been working very hard in December and that has led to us being successful with a number of projects that all seem to require us installing throughout the February & March. 

They are all really nice Clients and because we want to do our best to meet their needs, we are looking for a few exceptional Engineers to help out.

The specialty areas of expertise required (and the brands we will be working with) include:

• Access Control: Paxton, PAC, Grosvenor – Janus / Sateon, Inner Range, PACOM
  • CCTV: Pelco, Samsung
  • Intruder Alarm: Honeywell, Texecom, Scantronic
  • Door Entry / Intercom: Videx, Siedle, BPT

We are looking for help from skilled data-cablers (1st fix) to mounting equipment and terminating devices (2nd fix).

If you can commission systems, that's even better but don't let it worry you if you don't know how. (we could even show you...)

Ideally you have at least got a CSCS card, hand-tools, safety boots – we’ll provide the rest (of course if you have more then you go to the top of the Class!)

Hopefully you are available, but if not and you know of someone great, then please do them a favour and let them know we are looking, I’m sure they’ll be very grateful :)

• 6 months later...

Hi again,

We have quite a few projects over the next month in Central London.

If there are any sub-contractors that are free to help and would like the certainty to be booked out for a whole month (with flexibility built in if you require it), please PM me.

We are looking for at least 2 teams that would be free to help for the next 4-8 weeks.

Many thanks :) 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi are you still looking for contractors?

TVX systems what a good idea by the time the picture had downloaded the intruder would have been long gone.
SFE.Solutions security systems

2 hours ago, chalky said:

Hi are you still looking for contractors?

Hi Chalky,

We aren't at the moment in London but I know a firm based in Ireland who is.

Would you like an introduction? They're looking for subbies in London at the moment and we don't have the bandwidth for it.

We are looking for recommendations for Newcastle / Leeds / Sheffield - both service and install, so if you know anyone, feel free to message me. 

J