Security Installer Community

Systemq Video Door Entry

RichL

Anyone fitted any of these? Got a small job to do and I like the look of these over a separate 7" monitor, but Id like to gauge opinion on the product before ordering one.

post-28924-0-35743700-1421948310_thumb.j

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

How much I just got asked for a job like this to? And from where? I wait til you fit it lol

System Q (theres a clue in the topic title) Imran, my price is circa £100.00

Ive never used them Rich. Someone mentioned them before said they were good value I think it was Jeff

System Q are reliable and will help you with the install if you get stuck... I installed one from Kew Electrical which was fine, it was a kit that came with a maglock so you can wire it out for remote door release.  2 way audio & 1 way video, nice IP rated buzzer, price was around £150 I think, but can;t vouch for the one from SystemQ, got a link? (your image didn't work) or just type in the product code I'll look it up.

System Q (theres a clue in the topic title) Imran, my price is circa £100.00

Ive never used them Rich. Someone mentioned them before said they were good value I think it was Jeff

Thanks Pete.

System Q are reliable and will help you with the install if you get stuck... I installed one from Kew Electrical which was fine, it was a kit that came with a maglock so you can wire it out for remote door release.  2 way audio & 1 way video, nice IP rated buzzer, price was around £150 I think, but can;t vouch for the one from SystemQ, got a link? (your image didn't work) or just type in the product code I'll look it up.

VDP500

Im particularly interested in the external unit quality - ruggedness, camera picture quality etc, and the monitor quality - no good if its too fragile, wall mount options, etc.

On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Thanks, looks like I'll get one ordered.