Security Installer Community

Samsung Beyond Series

mikef

Hello

I'm looking at getting some cameras for my house and I've been looking at Samsung's beyond series mainly the SCO-5083R and the SCV-5083R cameras. On Samsungs website it states HD but they are analogue cameras 1000TVL please see link below

http://www.samsungsecurity.com/product/product_list.asp?cid=479&clvl=2

I'm not that fussed if they are not HD but I just want to know if anyone has fitted them and if they are any good as a few people I know like the SCO-2080R's but none of them have fitted either the SCO-5083R or the SCV-5083R. I would also be looking to purchase the SRD-476D Beyond series DVR to go with the cameras

Thank you for sending me this link it's very interesting what people are saying about Samsung's new series. If I do decide to go down this route which at the moment I'm not to sure about I will post some images 

I think I will do some more research

Thanks again

Hikvision is very competitive on costs but not without its issues.

Very easy for the customer to trip it up with remote usage and obviously very dependant on up/download speed.

I have personally had issue after issue on one site with firmware and a few other things, going on for months, now hopefully have seen it through though. Touch wood.

I have personally had issue after issue on one site with firmware and a few other things, going on for months, now hopefully have seen it through though. Touch wood.

With the IP we've had firmware issues too.

At the moment we have the HDTVI on test, its looking promising.