Security Installer Community

Gold Paperwork

Do you guys have a signalling check list? To ensure the correct channels are connected and tested, or is that in your handover checklists? One thing I have been looking at recently.

We use SIA but its on our handover

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now with regards to temporary disconnection, how are you implementing this? At the mo ours is again paper based, and on the return of engineers dockets inputted into it. This is then reviewed to make sure nothing is left outstanding......

Depends what is being disconnected?

Correct, if the engineer creates a follow up action this will be done automatically. My service girl tends to keep a check on the engineer dockets as they come back from the tablet just in case there is further action without the auto callback created.

Correct, if the engineer creates a follow up action this will be done automatically. My service girl tends to keep a check on the engineer dockets as they come back from the tablet just in case there is further action without the auto callback created.

depends on codes,if a code creates a revisit all is fine then its all in the wording and service engineers have their own shorthand which means something only to them most of the time,discon door  as new door being fitted  is different to discon as door being blocked off for eg 

Edited by goncall

• 3 weeks later...

Folks, just a question...suspect I know the answer but will ask anyway!

Looking for management manuals etc for NSI Gold, any idea if they can be downloaded?

Interested to know what software your using on the tablet to get the dockets back...

Looking for management manuals etc for NSI Gold, any idea if they can be downloaded?

as in the BMI ?

think you pay £50 ? or something

yrs ago I got gifted a spare set of BS's & Nacoss NCAP's & BMI & all the auditing of Co. which gained their Gold & Iso.

as normal Ive done f' all with it cause the only spare time I get is pissed up the wall spamming TSI ;)

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God