Security Installer Community

Texecom Comip

It doesn't currently do private reporting AFAIK.

It can do it through Montex, but its not the slickest solution by any means. We are currently testing internally a new version of the apps with push notification, should be available early next year.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

Montex, I never thought of that. More like setting up your own ARC, I wouldn't call that private reporting personally.

Interesting to hear about the push notifications, will this become the new IP speech dialler; time will tell.

Do you know if it will require new hardware yet?

Edited by sixwheeledbeast
typos

Same here, server in my loft receiving SIA from panel then sends out emails, they come through pretty quick though

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Same here, server in my loft receiving SIA from panel then sends out emails, they come through pretty quick though

I wish it would make a Siren type nosie for intruder alarms and just the bing noise for low pri messages.

Montex, I never thought of that. More like setting up your own ARC, I wouldn't call that private reporting personally.

Interesting to hear about the push notifications, will this become the new IP speech dialler; time will tell.

Do you know if it will require new hardware yet?

No new hardware required, the rest covered by the other guys. Should work on older panels as well, that's part of the testing, the IP protocol has not changed since introduction so i think it will work on Premier panels back to V7, maybe earlier.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

Mines an 88 v7.6, so I can confirm that

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

I'm thinking of using this for my own place really.

I can use IFTTT to make an iphone push notification when an email is sent, (and blue strobe philips hue lamps but that may be a bit too qwerky!)

never used montex either unfortunately, I would need a server/PC running all the time for an email to be sent?

Starting to wonder if gsm module would be better option, but that'd mean paying for a static IP sim card when I'll be paying for 152mb broadband already!

2400 sms seems expensive over landline, especially when some one leaves M-Maintenance on while servicing.... Lol