Security Installer Community

High Quality Engineers And Subbies Needed London Area

Hi All

We are looking for some high end install/service engineers and subbies to cover London area.

Work is varied from Corporate Access/CCTV and also Private Client intruder/CCTV/intercom and occasionally fire.

If you are a based around London and looking for a new challenge please pm me for further information. 

Dave

Edited by jameswilson

I know what you mean mate :). I'm sure they are out there! When I was Service Manager at Group4 we had some cracking engineers. We got some really top clients and can't afford to compromise. Work varies from 2nd fixing intruder, CCTV, Intercom and occasionally fire in London houses so just need decent neat engineers for this. But also some high end integrated work using Lenel, Pro-Watch, Genetec, DVTel etc... 

Fingers crossed. 

All driven by price, when all the monkeys sell cut price there's nothing to attract or keep good people, the industry has been driven into the floor by the tit's in it for a quick profit and selfish gain.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

I know what you mean mate :). I'm sure they are out there! When I was Service Manager at Group4 we had some cracking engineers. We got some really top clients and can't afford to compromise. Work varies from 2nd fixing intruder, CCTV, Intercom and occasionally fire in London houses so just need decent neat engineers for this. But also some high end integrated work using Lenel, Pro-Watch, Genetec, DVTel etc...

Fingers crossed.

I've never heard of any of that kit so I'm out :D

• 2 weeks later...

It's only grim if you're doing it for peanuts though.

You'll need a newish van to avoid LEZ

Just got myself an autopay congestion charge account (so never need to worry about forgetting)

Even Westminster does a trade permit, albeit for £24 a day.

So agreed would be **** if you had to take that lot out of £20 an hour!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

It's only grim if you're doing it for peanuts though.

You'll need a newish van to avoid LEZ

Just got myself an autopay congestion charge account (so never need to worry about forgetting)

Even Westminster does a trade permit, albeit for £24 a day.

So agreed would be **** if you had to take that lot out of £20 an hour!

I wouldn't be in there for peanuts,no way.

Our vans are changed every 4 years anyway, being on the cards you tend to get those bits payed for fortunately.