Security Installer Community

Dell, Is There Any Other Company That Can Compete With Their **** Service And Incompetence?

AdamAlarm

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said anything about the laptops?....i said their service. Bloody installers, all frazzled by microwave radiation.....And i do not always complain. friggin cheek of it. And, i did not come down on Castle, i liked castle, it was when Py'Shiit'onix started messing around with them that i did not like. It was like Lada taking over BMW and shaping the future around Lada.

Mmmm, they re not complaints by the way, as yet i cannot think of another word to use to prove my point, but i am sticking with it until i have been through the dictionary....

Castle has ended?. I checked the websites last year and all Castle employees i knew have gone. Replaced by the Pyronix mugs. Very sad. Some of those guys were really good. I checked their Linkedin profiles and happily they have been picked up by some much better companies and have a future they deserve. Pyronix yab on about how British they are, Chinese products, getting rid of British workers, scrounging from the government to support their crappy ideas, (Our Tax). When you buy products, you should look at what kind of companies are making them. They have and always will think we are too stupid to know this.