Security Installer Community

Changing Careers

Joe Harris

Hi Guys,

Been a while and I miss the banter with you lads.

Just thought i'd stop by and say the new role is going very well indeed - I'm now playing a key role in infosec with Santander and I am loving it.  I've been able to get very involved at the deep end pretty quickly and have been working with other companies as well so there is a lot of variety in the role.

Working locally (Leicester) at London rates and with only very few trips to the capital.

I still keep my toe in the industry and have been doing some work on electronic security still - specifically on the software / networking side and I still keep up with the news.  I miss the old trade but at the same time I would be lying if I didn't say that I have a new spring in my step and am getting paid now for what to me is a hobby I love.

If you have any questions then fire away and if I can ever help in my new sphere (or the old) then please give me a shout.

'J

btn_myprofile_160x33.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your no trade anymore j?

who'd have thought joe blogging on TSI about changing employment would have meant he had a new job...

Can you sort me a good Mortgage?

I'd just remembered I have some shares from when the building societies went public.... Joe your my bitch now ;)

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

You need to be trade to get trade access, however nowt in the rules says we're taking it away if they move trades,

I would suspect those that change vocations & wish to remains TSI trade will just forget to info us of their change in circumstance.

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

It was only this week i thought ive not phoned Joe, got a few others to catch up with to, but never got a spare minute until late at night.

i was having office day tomorrow but thats now gone pear shape again, i'll make time to call if thats ok? .

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.