Security Installer Community

Company Software

drewabs

hi guys :proud:

we have been running alarm master from pc date in hull for years now. does anyone have there mobile version ? if so is it any good ?? or does anyone run any office software they could recommend ?

thanks guys n gals :thumbsup:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As an engineer I hate it, useless compared to CASH

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

I dont think it is? We couldnt get it to work the new driod version is supposed to be better but I thought it was cheaper to make my own via a developer

You recon you got a developer to write a complete crm with all the features that am has for less than the 50p they charge for it?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

If you like. I've heard this 'it's cheaper to write your own' argument a million times and I dot buy it. Alarm master dogs danglies version is £3000 and £3k buys no time with a developer. That product took PC data years to write so unless they work for 1p an hour (trust me they don't, try £40-100 per hour if uk based) then the numbers don't stack

I came across a couple today...

Cash didn't send the maintenance checklist attachment with the call so engineer couldn't complete the checklist which is then put onto an automated docket and emailed to the customer.

If a customer isn't in or doesn't give you access to a pm eng has to fill the checklist out as normal but put no next to everything, sign it himself and then log a follow up for a call back. There should be a button that says 'no access' and no need to do anything more.

If you like. I've heard this 'it's cheaper to write your own' argument a million times and I dot buy it. Alarm master dogs danglies version is £3000 and £3k buys no time with a developer. That product took PC data years to write so unless they work for 1p an hour (trust me they don't, try £40-100 per hour if uk based) then the numbers don't stack

but surely you have IT wizz kids with all the quals sitting around in dead end jobs,im sure they could write anything you want for not alot of money

but surely you have IT wizz kids with all the quals sitting around in dead end jobs,im sure they could write anything you want for not alot of money

IT whizz kids and developers are 2 different people. All our software we have done costs me an arm and 10 legs