Security Installer Community

Texecom Veritas R8 Replacement Pcb

matt5595

i dont think he is biting tubbs

Gutless wonder has been online. Seems not so gobby when I return . . .

like the other night you were game then fkd off when you were shot down

Now that hardly sounds like me now does it? I think you'll find fruit phone needed it's 6 hourly pit stop.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Gutless wonder has been online. Seems not so gobby when I return . . .

Now that hardly sounds like me now does it? I think you'll find fruit phone needed it's 6 hourly pit stop.

can you post smiley's from an i phone..

Yes if you know the correct letters/symbols to use. You can't select them like you can on a PC. So :) for example is :  then  )  or whitle is :   then   -    thiking is : then h then m then m then : etc

Edited by matthew.brough

Yes if you know the correct letters/symbols to use. You can't select them like you can on a PC. So :) for example is :  then  )  or whitle is :   then   -    thiking is : then h then m then m then : etc

one worked

(^^^^)

does shark on somestuff

Shift 9

Shitf 6

Shift 6

Shift 6

Shift 0

(^^^)

Edited by ChrisMurphy

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

No, what you've done there is confuse a sentiment ("I am a professional") or a status, possibly achieved via a qualification, vocational or academic, with a body that ocasionally enforces rules (edit, which are publicly available to all) and requires payment for this. I ask again, why would you insist upon it, what would being approved change for my customers?

Edited by datadiffusion
  • Upvote 1

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

No, what you've done there is confuse a sentiment ("I am a professional") or a status, possibly achieved via a qualification, vocational or academic, with a body that ocasionally enforces rules and requires payment. I ask again, why would you insist upon it, what would being approved change for my customers?

ask yourself why youve went from one extreme to another,why in your competitors thread youve slated every fkr in your locality even insinuating one is a member of the edl and classing some as back bedroom chancers,what makes you stand out from them

I actually follow the rules, and no one is forcing me.

And for the record the ones I class as decent were not invited to quote.

I've seen the pisspoor work of one on two occasions, one very recent by them too.

Bad luck / a bad day?

How come unapproved me knows we are on Pd6662 2010 but approved is still quoting dd243 or bs?

Why do I have my paperwork straight and approved have some shitty scrawl that looks like

a 12 year old wrote it?

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

I actually follow the rules, and no one is forcing me.

And for the record the ones I class as decent were not invited to quote.

I've seen the pisspoor work of one on two occasions, one very recent by them too.

Bad luck / a bad day?

How come unapproved me knows we are on Pd6662 2010 but approved is still quoting dd243 or bs?

Why do I have my paperwork straight and approved have some shitty scrawl that looks like

a 12 year old wrote it?

but with no rules anyone can say anything,i know you do a sterling job being a paramedic and i respect that totally but if i done a basic first aid course then went out treating people which some do id be a chancer surely without doing the quals and being affiliated to a body pardon the pun

the people i work for are

Not you then, is it? Your hanging off someone else's badge. You didn't earn it.

but with no rules anyone can say anything,i know you do a sterling job being a paramedic and i respect that totally but if i done a basic first aid course then went out treating people which some do id be a chancer surely without doing the quals and being affiliated to a body pardon the pun

There are no rules. There are standards that if you fancy, you can comply with. Equally if you can't be arsed, you don't have to bother as there are no mandatory rules.

You keep saying that with not much evidence to back it up...

All mouth and no substance, as usual.

well youve sold your soul a bit by signing up to matts way

Has he bollox. He has a choice, as does everyone else.

Not you then, is it? Your hanging off someone else's badge. You didn't earn it.

There are no rules. There are standards that if you fancy, you can comply with. Equally if you can't be arsed, you don't have to bother as there are no mandatory rules.

All mouth and no substance, as usual.

says the wheel clamping,company bumping crook

how many co's have you bumped again?

1 in 2003, some 11 years ago and before firing bullets you maybe should so some homework on many successful entrepreneurs. Hardly a clean run for them either. They crooks too?

One thing is also a certainty, unless I decide to become an employee and never raise above the rank of gofer, it will happen again. I'm not expecting everything I touch to turn to gold. You think that will stop me going through acquisitions knowing that at least one of them will not be successful? Like **** it will. Correct me if I'm wrong but you have never been an investor, director, shareholder with material interest in any company?

1 in 2003, some 11 years ago and before firing bullets you maybe should so some homework on many successful entrepreneurs. Hardly a clean run for them either. They crooks too?

One thing is also a certainty, unless I decide to become an employee and never raise above the rank of gofer, it will happen again. I'm not expecting everything I touch to turn to gold. You think that will stop me going through acquisitions knowing that at least one of them will not be successful? Like **** it will. Correct me if I'm wrong but you have never been an investor, director, shareholder with material interest in any company?

Of course.