Security Installer Community

Help With Pyronix Enforcer Gsm

Ben Lye

So we are looking at before end of the year 2014?

Giving out release dates is bad luck. I am testing and finding no bugs. If I tell you a date, I will find a bug that will put the date back. That's how it works lol.

Any public links to what was displayed of the new panel at IFSEC?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we are looking at before end of the year 2014?

Well.... are you nearly had me ;)

Any public links to what was displayed of the new panel at IFSEC?

The App Store and play store have screen shots of the app. Keep an eye on pyronix.co.uk for news.

Pyronix have suggested it be a new panel controllable by there app on android or apple later this quarter, but will get an alert when its available.

They didnt give any indication to the sms control function being available in the UK panels at all.

Edited by secureiam

• 7 months later...

Has this new Pyronix panel with app support been released?

Panels with apps are available but they are not available to the DIY market as you need to have an account to log into the web software to set up the app for the panel. 

Panels with apps are available but they are not available to the DIY market as you need to have an account to log into the web software to set up the app for the panel. 

Proper verification of trade or as easy as I got a risco trade account accidentally using my home address and email (auto form fill)?

If it's as easy as registering online as Johns Security, 22 Acacia Avenue, it might as well be DIY.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Proper verification of trade or as easy as I got a risco trade account accidentally using my home address and email (auto form fill)?

If it's as easy as registering online as Johns Security, 22 Acacia Avenue, it might as well be DIY.

I think they would soon suss there is only one customer on the app and switch it off

• 4 months later...

Sorry to bring up this old thread - but I see this has been released now.  There doesn't seem to be any information out there on the requirements for connecting to the cloud though.  Does it require a wired ethernet connection, or does it use WiFi, or do you need GPRS data - hence a GSM sim card?  If the latter, how much data does it use - what are the on-going operational costs?

Anyone know?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bring up this old thread - but I see this has been released now.  There doesn't seem to be any information out there on the requirements for connecting to the cloud though.  Does it require a wired ethernet connection, or does it use WiFi, or do you need GPRS data - hence a GSM sim card?  If the latter, how much data does it use - what are the on-going operational costs?

Anyone know?

Some good questions there mrbill.  :-|