Security Installer Community

Help With Pyronix Enforcer Gsm

Ben Lye

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for hijacking thread,

but How does the Pyronix Enforcer compare to say a visonic Powermax or Powermaster panel?

And the new pyronix app, what pyronix panel will it be compatible with and would you need arc monitoring to use it?

Will it be possible for existing Enforcer panels to use the new app or will the panel need to be upgraded or replaced with the new version?

It's a new panel. New modems and panel firmware. It will not be practical to upgrade existing panels. But all peripherals will work for a panel swap.

How about a PCB only upgrade kit?

The PCB in the enforcer is wrapped up the case quite tightly and is hard to swap without damage. Plus the modem needs to be changed. Also the panel would have to be the later one with the extra power socket for then GSM. So it is easier just to change the panel. Sorry chaps but it will be worth it.

The PCB in the enforcer is wrapped up the case quite tightly and is hard to swap without damage. Plus the modem needs to be changed. Also the panel would have to be the later one with the extra power socket for then GSM. So it is easier just to change the panel. Sorry chaps but it will be worth it.

I've ground quite fond of these after fitting a few of late.

Not had any major issues with them!

Any idea what the release date will be for the new panel?

Giving out release dates is bad luck. I am testing and finding no bugs. If I tell you a date, I will find a bug that will put the date back. That's how it works lol.

Giving out release dates is bad luck. I am testing and finding no bugs. If I tell you a date, I will find a bug that will put the date back. That's how it works lol.

LOL. Fair enough. Give me a shout if you need another tester :) Edited by Ben Lye