Security Installer Community

Castle Care 1600 Alarm Control - 2Nd Try At It.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An alarm panel is a different situation.

If you choose to support stuff forever & day you'll have lots of old gear on the books,

Problem comes latter down the line when you want to train somebody to work on your estate & the gear is older than the employee & you ain't got a spare **** 6, 9540 or whatever to show them

Mr? Veritas God

bit like the situation we're in.

We have lots of iD out there, i cut my teeth on Karizma + and the 690 iD. But we as a co, we haven't fitted iD for a good 8+ years now, so now training up the new lads on obsolete panels/wiring does have its issues. 

If you choose to support stuff forever & day you'll have lots of old gear on the books,

Problem comes latter down the line when you want to train somebody to work on your estate & the gear is older than the employee & you ain't got a spare **** 6, 9540 or whatever to show them

Much as I agree with the above if you dont make sure the customer is fully aware the benefit of the upgrade, he may well get a second opinion from someone who will tell him there's nothing wrong with it