Security Installer Community

Would You Help Out A Stranger?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as for food prices, the large supermarkets have been robbing people blind for years.

Better to get the supermarkets to have lower prices so everyone can benefit.

Lets face it if those that cant afford food because its expensive (over priced) rely on donations to food banks that others have been over charged for, hardly solving the problem, and the supermarkets get away with making money out of those that care about others?

as for food prices, the large supermarkets have been robbing people blind for years.

Better to get the supermarkets to have lower prices so everyone can benefit.

Lets face it if those that cant afford food because its expensive (over priced) rely on donations to food banks that others have been over charged for, hardly solving the problem, and the supermarkets get away with making money out of those that care about others?

I wasn't aware it was compulsory to use them.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't be seen DEAD in either of those stores however media reports confirm people are no longer ashamed to visit, the polar opposite is true and that it seems to have become a badge of honour to see how cheap you can buy something.

We shop at asda and bill is £95-120 a week.

Could we get it cheaper elsewhere? Probably. Can I be arsed, no. They bring it round each week and quite happy with the service.

Edited by matthew.brough

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I like Aldi and Lidl, but hey ho.

if you want bargins go to m&s about an hour or two before they close,i normally get my sandwich for the next day £3.50 sarny reduced to 75p and as fresh even 2 days later can also pick up some good stuff to put in the freezer for about 75% off

Eh?

lol

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

if you want bargins go to m&s about an hour or two before they close,i normally get my sandwich for the next day £3.50 sarny reduced to 75p and as fresh even 2 days later can also pick up some good stuff to put in the freezer for about 75% off

They are building a new food only one near us

oh hark at you.....lidl is better for fruit veg etc than asda for a start, meat and veg at asda is very poor i find,its ok for beer tho

Yup that Polish beer is £1.25 a pint I think, and its good stuff. Sainsburys want £2 for the same.

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

i was gonna add you get batter bargins at the food only ones,the main stores tend to sell most of their stuff

It used to be a Comet, was only a year old when they went tits, it will be huge if they keep the mezzanine.

Yeah got loads of bargains in another converted food only store last week (was a TGI Fridays!).

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

• 3 weeks later...