Security Installer Community

Moving an IR sensor ?

Guest Richtilney

...but you might be better off not mentioning cat5  :whistle:

28884[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

We'll see. Since nobody knows ssaib or nacoss here it is not vital for us and i think our md is not willing to pay for membership of ssaib (depends of the price). also inspecting us could be quite expencive..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks guys - Stuarts advice re the engineer seems sensible. I'm ok at joiuning cables but this is not as straightforward as I thought and am happy to leave it to the experts.

Thanks for all your advice

28840[/snapback]

Not a problem, glad your sorted. If you post your location there could well be someone on here in your area willing to assist.

Problem is though if everyone filled the entire forum with the same percentage of rubbish as Georg the whole site would be next to useless as hardly any of the posts ever made would be of any use. I know he does have some useful input from time to time but it's the amount nonsense inbetween that gets annoying. If he's allowed, then so am I, I'm off to write daft comments in every section now....

And Georg, my humour is on another level!

28770[/snapback]

Just a bit harsh,

I wouldn't have classified any members posts as "rubbish"

Georg did post the correct answer to the query and some of the long winded posts have been informative and entertaining. for example the one about alarm cable and cross sectional areas.

as for humour, I had a humor bypass done last year before I came to work for a national :P

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

I must say that without going off topic with "****" we wouldn't be able to debate so well.
Isnt it funny how an outsider to the UK industry seems to make more sense than SOME insiders ?

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Personally i value Georg's input, it usually gives us another slant from the uk point of view and is at least entertaining if nothing else. (without doubt he knows his stuff)

But i cant excuse the phil oakley haircut and the naff specs :whistle:

Personally i value Georg's input, it usually gives us another slant from the uk point of view and is at least entertaining if nothing else. (without doubt he knows his stuff)

But i cant excuse the phil oakley haircut and the naff specs :whistle:

28991[/snapback]

LOL true, and now a goaty (or however you spell it) - you do look like an out of work Indy drummer mate!

Archived