Security Installer Community

Ncr Docket Pads

Bingo!

For us its Top Copy Office - Bottom Customer for the very reason that in my eyes (and I am not a legal eagle :-) ) the top copy will always be the most readable and I guess its legal to a degree.

Thanks folks!

Btw, anyway you can run a pole on this forum?

Top copy for us. Most miss that all important 3rd that should stay in the book.

I have to say we don't do the 3rd copy for retention in the book...can see it both ways.

But really not sure about leaving a pad full of copy dockets, what if the book were to be "miss placed" bit of a security issue~???

I do hope that's not a racist comment against our fellow Europeans?  :-

Argh, yes, good point! "anyway you can run a survey on here" ;-)

customer keeps the top, we keep the copy

We are in the very early stages of looking at something that gets rid of all this ****. Need some kind of PDA's or something

What systems are some of you guys running?

customer keeps the top, we keep the copy

We are in the very early stages of looking at something that gets rid of all this ****. Need some kind of PDA's or something

What systems are some of you guys running?

SignMyPad PDF on an ipad for some stuff and PDA/Android (Nexus 5) with Reach soon to be CASH.

Anyone else using CASH? Wondering what the app is like? Is there any difference between the android and windows PDA applications?

Edited by Lwillis

Its not industry specific like AM. Our hands are tied by our bigger sister co. They are in the process of changing to a new management interface (cant remember the exact name of what we will be using as its a good 6 months off yet) 

I need to find out weather there are any bolts on with this software we will be using.

Edited by 9651

Its not industry specific like AM. Our hands are tied by our bigger sister co. They are in the process of changing to a new management interface (cant remember the exact name of what we will be using as its a good 6 months off yet)

I need to find out weather there are any bolts on with this software we will be using.

Yeah would be worth asking the question.

There's probably a app or webinterface or some description.