Security Installer Community

Another 'which' Alarm System Topic!

Leigh Graham

That's a fair point but I believe a professional alarm system without monitoring would be good enough, do you think differently?

Leigh

You're forgetting that you are being advised by a professional alarm installer,

Leigh I would ask yourself how many monthly subscriptions do you have (sky etc.) ?

Do any of them seem more important than a subscription that can protect your home and everything inside? Starting from around £25 per month I think it's a no brainer.

Thanks guys points taken on-board!

I fear asking someone to install a system their not used to installing could cause numerous problems, I would like someone comfortable installing them systems? Looking at the Honeywell its advised for small commercial properties? Is there a list I could refer to for installation's in my area by systems?

So if I was to go for a few monitored and a few unmonitored quote's for systems what should I go for?

One of the vendors said there's a power supply in the loft so was going to hard wire the main bell which seems advisable.

Leigh

Thanks guys points taken on-board!

I fear asking someone to install a system their not used to installing could cause numerous problems, I would like someone comfortable installing them systems? Looking at the Honeywell its advised for small commercial properties? Is there a list I could refer to for installation's in my area by systems?

So if I was to go for a few monitored and a few unmonitored quote's for systems what should I go for?

One of the vendors said there's a power supply in the loft so was going to hard wire the main bell which seems advisable.

Leigh

No company one will have issues with the enforcer as it's plug and play and probably the preferred panel of window fitters and plumbers alike.  Although I happen to know the guys who run the local car wash prefer to fit powermax on the weekend...

You might want to ask if the North East contingent would like the opportunity to contact you regard this.

It wouldn't be right for me to name them direct but we do have active members in your area.