Security Installer Community

Uk Fire & Security Services Ltd

What are these NSI standards they refer to?

Exactly, it's very deceptive.  They know exactly what they're doing using those words in this manner.

they do say they tend to use partners to do intruder maybe there nsi,peronally im not a fan of this company bashing it makes us/we look a bit small time again its a personal opinion

they do say they tend to use partners to do intruder maybe there nsi,peronally im not a fan of this company bashing it makes us/we look a bit small time again its a personal opinion

it's not company bashing mate, it's pointing out the w*ankers who pretend they have something they haven't worked for or paid for.

it's not company bashing mate, it's pointing out the w*ankers who pretend they have something they haven't worked for or paid for.

But doesn't appear to trouble the NSI.

depends on which way you read it tbh,they don't have nsi logos etc the way I read it is they install to current standards and infer they get others to install it anyway,im sure brough will sort it out with a tsi letter headed invite to reply

There is also the use of the BAFE logo in there somewhere..  I know it says we're working towards blah blah

just seen that,now that is cute I agree,tho on the other foot ive had a few customers ring me because they have been cold called by one nsi and one ssaib co doing the rounds in my patch claiming there current provider might not be as good as they are shall we say and they can beat them with a cheaper and better service,same thing really

But when the BSIA consider it OK to mislead...

Problem is ASA don't control content so BSIA free to tell as many porkies as they want as it is 'editorial content'

What's wrong in saying they install to xyz standard? they are not claiming xyz accreditation, or am I missing something?

How would they have a copy of NSIs COP without being an NSI company?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I read Custodians contract today. It exspicitly states that companies must not use any reference or logo to custodian in advertising without written permission, stange as I recal many and one in particular from Cornwall land used claims of accreditation by association to ARC, perhaps they had permission.

Customers!

i hope matts been in touch so the co has the right of reply

Are you familiar with what the phonetics foxtrot oscar ?

Reported

Shame Nsi don't sort out their own firms when reported for doing the same :(

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/