Security Installer Community

Didn't Know The Police Did The Vetting?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think it is,   As I seen Big Companies using Local Number in marketing stuff. 

A*T does it on their Door to Door Leaflets saying your Local Branch is 01XXX and it really goes to there National Call Centre. 

They were saying Scotland would keep BT & Openreach due to its investment they said.

You can indeed obtain an std code for anywhere you like. Most VoIP providers offer it.

As for BT/openreach. They are a world player in the telecoms industry, a presence in many areas, but this shows how the pro independence lot like to pick and choose.

If you want out, fine. But most down here, I would hazard a guess, would say out is out. You want out, then bye bye, no clutching at hand outs from Westminster.

Just remember, Alec Salmond is not your friend.

i do wonder what our shipping companies will do. we send quite a bit north of the border

If you want out, fine. But most down here, I would hazard a guess, would say out is out. You want out, then bye bye, no clutching at hand outs from Westminster.

thats my view. ill pay more to move the subs. Then we can use our end for navy work. 

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

You can indeed obtain an std code for anywhere you like. Most VoIP providers offer it.

As for BT/openreach. They are a world player in the telecoms industry, a presence in many areas, but this shows how the pro independence lot like to pick and choose.

Just remember, Alec Salmond is not your friend.

They have always said that if we get independence it will not be a overnight thing as there loads things which need set up and sorted.   They said it would be a 10 year plan before everything is independent. 

i do wonder what our shipping companies will do. we send quite a bit north of the border

thats my view. ill pay more to move the subs. Then we can use our end for navy work. 

I sure most them view it as normal as we got Amazon up here and quite a few E-Commerance companies up here including a Sh*t huge Tesco Distribution Centre which covers like from Manchester to Highlands and Islands. 

Well the did admit that they have nowhere to put the Navy Subs down south as they don't have any free docks. 

I sure most them view it as normal as we got Amazon up here and quite a few E-Commerance companies up here including a Sh*t huge Tesco Distribution Centre which covers like from Manchester to Highlands and Islands.

you think that will continue when rest of uk vs scotland goes to war on corp tax?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

They have always said that if we get independence it will not be a overnight thing as there loads things which need set up and sorted. They said it would be a 10 year plan before everything is independent.

Well the did admit that they have nowhere to put the Navy Subs down south as they don't have any free docks.

Who is 'they'?

And I've now decided.

Come back Colin.

Edited by Cubit

I sure most them view it as normal as we got Amazon up here

from the BBC.

The Amazon expansion in Dunfermline is being supported by almost £9m of public money.

This includes a grant of £6.3m to help with construction costs, £2m in regional selective assistance, and £500,000 for training.

Mr? Veritas God

from the BBC.

The land it is on is actully made area a bit better.    As all up that way is Retail parks and Houses.   Apart from the Houses don't like Amazon being there with Lories and Amazon apparently said 'Tuff, we're amazon' 

like i said ill host on the tsi pbx (something i built but never been used) for free (assuming not freephone etc)

I've learneD that the easiest way is to buy a dedicated telecom server. Cheap as chips and easy to set up. We host ours on our server but we've had it running on virtually any tat.

Customers!

Is that a camera i see in the trees?

I thaught you where on about the other Colin from Scotland not the Colin with the tree cam and the xmas light display.

But I do now.

I'm getting a cat flap for my whippet

Just spotted that, is this a joke, only we've got one and they love it (plus no sh1te on the kitchen floor ever since!)

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Just spotted that, is this a joke, only we've got one and they love it (plus no sh1te on the kitchen floor ever since!)

You southerners!

think of northerners with dogs, and once upon a time wippets were quite popular breed along with feisty terriers.

So...

Getting a flat cap for my wippet.