Security Installer Community

Advertising Scam

Guaranteed? I think not, sadly.

You don't need to work for the emergency services to realise there is always someone worse off than

yourself (there's Channel 4 for that these days) but f**k me it hammers it home...

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

When smurf shares his, I'll share mine :)

I'd say we get much better return on investment, not just advertising but even just my wage.

4i pays you to be on ere several hours a day EVERYDAY. :)

I think you could sack a telesales person and save 4i 20k a year if you were to work more for the company.

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

lol

true tho innit....

I was not trying to wind him up though, it was a serious suggestion.

Errr, why have a dog and bark yourself?

If you are spending lots of time weowing? maybe? then barking would be a better use of ones time.... Possibly

And to save the 20k, (another reason not to pay another person to "bark for you")

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

If you are spending lots of time weowing? maybe? then barking would be a better use of ones time.... Possibly

And to save the 20k, (another reason not to pay another person to "bark for you")

Perhaps the £20k is being better spent already?

I'd say we get much better return on investment, not just advertising but even just my wage.

4i pays you to be on ere several hours a day EVERYDAY. :)

I think you could sack a telesales person and save 4i 20k a year if you were to work more for the company.

I work on the company, not in it

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Errr, why have a dog and bark yourself?

Agreed. The fact I can sit on tsi all the time and everything gets done IMO says a lot.

matt will never let anyone else do the barking its his way or no way,thats what holds 4i back from being a good mid size co

Is that right?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

• 2 weeks later...

Targeted again by staysafemag this time, reported  3 now in since May

This came across a little more professional than the last one, with a community approach, rather tha NHS and police approach like the last two, they sounded like they were from different people each time.

Verified scam by action fraud

Should be thankful they are finding me, just getting a little annoyed at the attempts being made to part me with my hard earned cash.