Security Installer Community

Wintex Will Not Connect To Texecom Premier 88

Hi there i have been trying at this for hours now and for some reason can not get it to work. I have followed all of the instructions perfectly but am still unable to establish a connection between Wintex and the system.

Some information is being communicated between the two because the Wintex manages to retrieve the device serial number.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Apologies, I am trying to connect via USB and I have already identified which COM port it is.

If the UDL is changed, then upon connection it complains that it is incorrect (further confirming that communication takes place).

Having tried using the account with all zoned configured to connect with no success, I decided to restart from scratch with the most basic default settings, as described in the manual, specifying no information other than the COM port and account ref.

The message I keep facing is "Connection with Control Panel could not be established - Please check settings and try again!" 

This appears shortly after "Status: Requesting access with panel..."