Security Installer Community

'additional Code Required'

hello

please help!

I had installed a galaxy g2 and I am having difficulty with it (it is not connected to a monitoring agency, it is standalone).

I was playing with it (trying to learn it) and I triggered the intruder alarm and then tampered with the pir so I now have 2 error messages on the keypad.(intruder and tamper).

I use my 4 digit user passcode and press '>' and I can scroll through the errors. I cannot clear them.

When I scroll to the intruder message I get 'reset required', when I scroll to the tamper message I get 'ent to continue' when I press 'ent' I get 'engineers code required'

I  have a 6 digit engineer code and when I type that in I get 'Additional code required'. What is this code? as I only have 2 codes (4 digit user and 6 digit engineers)

I also have a keytag that I saw the installer using but I have tried swiping it and it just beep and still doesn't allow me to enter into engineers mode.

I would ask my friend who is the installer but he is away and presently the system is not allowing me to set the alarm when the faults are showing.

Can you please help me clear these messages, as I do not even seem to be able to get into engineers mode.

Thanks

Paul

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks how do I enable this please? actually I have been looking for an option 48 but cant find it? cheers

I type the 4 digit user code then press > what do I press next to find option 48 pls?

Code ENT 48

you miss the point, where is your support when you need it regardless of the cause.

Remember. Give a paw.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived