Security Installer Community

Experienced Installation Engineers Required

• 1 month later...

Hi are you still looking for engineers? I have been contracting for a few years and would be interested in short / long term work. I have I am exp with Intruder, CCTV, Access Control and Gate Automation. I have installer certs fom PAXTON net2 and Janus net2. I have worked on most kit inc- Galaxy, Castle, Gardtec ect. BPT,, FAAC RSI and the usual.

I am mobile and will consider all locals.

Regards

Mervyn

• 4 weeks later...

Hi if your still looking for engineers we can help, have CSCS cards IPAF public liability and have experience in analogue cctv, IP based systems, intruder and access control. You can visit our website www.sfesolutions.co.uk or pm me we are based in the Gatwick area.

TVX systems what a good idea by the time the picture had downloaded the intruder would have been long gone.
SFE.Solutions security systems

• 3 weeks later...

We have a few contracts your way Folkstone Sandwich Aylesham Camber Rye Dartford ,but not enough to employ you full time tbf if you were a little bit further west like Hastings I would have considered you

We are Worthing BTW