Security Installer Community

Odd Find

datadiffusion

Should have taken a picture, but did a service this morning, terraced house backs onto a private lane...

Dumped in said lane behind customers back gate....?

A hex (in good condition, not smashed) and what looked like the pcb-less remains of a Galaxy system of some kind. WTF?!

Jokingly suggested the customer ebay the hex! (he knew what ebay was but its unlikely as he is 80 and doesn't have t'internet!)

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Very strange indeed although if I get any more greif of these :xxx: servers today I'dd be joining them!!!

Exchange is a wonderful piece of software but when it goes wrong does it takes it's bat and :xxx: ball home !!

Glad we have 2, just in case :)

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

• 2 weeks later...

Stange I agree. Who doesn't have access to the internet . . .

internet! bar humbug, several years back farm lorry machine yard having fuel and batteries nicked. i installed a GJD external lighting system to trigger a Master Blaster & a 4 cameras system. The guy who lived on site was the owners father and going mutton.

As you do i get into explaining how to use the dvr, this button is play just like your own DVR etc.

Trouble was he had never ever seen a VCR - let alone use one.:).

but a great old country character all the same, just fascinating listening to.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived