Security Installer Community

Pyronix Tmd15

hi

I have purchased a pyronix tmd15 off eBay and I would like to know the correct way to conect to a scantronic 9600

many thanks

How are you going to use it? As two independent detectors or one tri-mode detector?

as the 9600 does not support EOL or masking.

It's so retro it barely supports anything other than a keypad and 8 CC alarm and tamper inputs! :)

I was amazed myself the other day having a look at it, how tiny the manual actually is to how I remembered it...

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

It's so retro it barely supports anything other than a keypad and 8 CC alarm and tamper inputs! :)

I was amazed myself the other day having a look at it, how tiny the manual actually is to how I remembered it...

you could add 2 z 4 DP input cards to make it a whopping 16 inputs.

When I worked for Essex Security we had one connected to a smoke cloak and the 9600 was so limited, we could not monitor the fault outputs.

you could add 2 z 4 DP input cards to make it a whopping 16 inputs.

its got molex pins for a Stu what more do you what... old alarms & heating controls are quite common, but everything else has been renewed more than once,

Mr? Veritas God

Do you get a template inside a new kp? As I have two in stock, sealed!

2nd brand new panel I ever installed. I do like it, just laughing in retrospect....

Same here. Udl was mega fast.

Depends on the traffic.

its got molex pins for a Stu

That confused me...

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

still got a good few 9600 up here,along with 9500/9800 great panels

Wish I'd kept a 9800 for old times sakes.... But then, the keypads on ebay paid for a week in the sun!

Thats because you haven't mastered EOL wiring yet  :roflmao:

You haven't though have you?

:sothere:

says the call handler..

lol, 9800 / 9600 thats the era when I started & used to enjoy doing them & also felt respected by the subscribers as the yrs rolled by the system progressed to be way more complex I became a mere "alarm monkey" / "12 spacker"

Mr? Veritas God

lol, 9800 / 9600 thats the era when I started & used to enjoy doing them & also felt respected by the subscribers as the yrs rolled by the system progressed to be way more complex I became a mere "alarm monkey" / "12 spacker"

that's why I went over to fire

Archived