Security Installer Community

Infinite Prime Wireless Alarm, Problem After Power Cut!

randomx

I know the Gardtec Risco mark has firm haters in here, for me they have been and still are fantastically reliable including wireless, after admitted very trying early quality control issues.

Having said that i service a scany 9800 still going strong after 26 years :0

with their 9100, then 9800 they were akin to being the defacto Apple like quality o,f the day

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

One way wireless though?

Agility, and Lightsys you have the choice of one or 2 way detectors or mix and match and 2 way radio fobs, and now have a 2 way door contact at last. Don't forget the current camera detectors are also 2 way (

i asked can they take pictures of the scene and themselves so i can see their not slacking, he was half way through how two way worked before he noticed i was laughing

The rep i see had worked with mesh - your flavour? - i know little about them. he pointed out if you get a dodgy detector you can take out a lot of detectors because no relay path of signals, shorter individual radio range, and shorter battery life.

i changed out batteries on a Agility one way detectors last week, after an absolutely astonishing seven years, when the siren batts finally failed, now thats what i call impressive. Before anyone chimes in they have been offered a pmv 2 times a year after the 2nd year, but refused as "it has been working just fine".

The entry standards to get into my friends club is exceptionally high and few make the grade however a small number have succeeded.

2' company -3's a crush?

Archived