Security Installer Community

Quality Alarm

richard3009

Visonic made for diy in mind i think its rubbish and most only buying it because it might be a cheaper option if you get a good price think leaning towards yale lol, overpriced for what it iscomparing it to hkc , galaxy  and i dont like agility but there all better

I was on visonic training last week looks decent stuff at first glance will see how it goes out in the field,seems very engineer and user friendly

Already using it down this part of the wprld very good and easy to use but one small glitch if a pir is facing the exit door it will alarm as the final door closes spoke to tech and there advice "place the pir not facing the door!!!"

The Agility 3 fits the bill for a true all wireless system.

The main panel is designed to be on show, not hidden away in a cupboard or loft. It has a listen in and intercom feature, hiding it away means you need an extra extension mic/speaker module to use this feature.

in any case, i am not a big fan of putting alarm controls in the loft due to wide heat variations caused by weather, which can shorten the life of the standby battery.

Highly versatile, It offers both one way and 2 way detectors that comply to Grade 2, along with offering 'still' camera detectors, but i would say it is definitely not for the novice installer - mainly due to differing so confusing technical terminology, unless of an American or Japanese background - who was born and lived in Israel ;).

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

personally think powermax stuff is pants. yes i am comparing to ricochet. and ricochet is more expensive.

but that is the case with most things that are better

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Never had an issue with lofts boiler room, how can it shorten the life of the battery?

i should clarify unused lofts, not those used as rooms - they don't mind 'working at height' ;).

During hot summers the heat can easily get up beyond recommended ambient operating temperatures, winters like the last one it can get well below recommended temperatures, the standby battery as well as voltage regulators (which is a double whammy on the battery) are often affected. by this, much the same for boiler cupboards.

Anyway, why would you want ti work in such uncomfortable heat/freezings conditions unless no alternatives?

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion Inovonics are the best wireless equipments.Solid and reliable 3 band technology.However,expensive.

On second place i would place Enforcer.Very reliable for residential properties and small commercial.

I would stay away from Visonic.

Archived