Security Installer Community

G2 Grey Long Header

al-yeti

Just realised this thread is public. We don't give out this info in public forums for obvious reasons. If you apply for trade status http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/forum-trade-access.html you can get the answer on the raft side and you'll see many more posts that you currently can't see.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

The pin out is in the engineers manual and also on the bit of paper that comes with the trigger lead.

Don't think your understanding the panel well enough though going by what you have posted above, I would learn to crawl first :-

Yes, the long header is the trigger lead header and is not used for UDL programming. It's the small black IDC header that's used for programming.

I used to sell USB based leads for this, but haven't had the time lately.

galaxy guy, if you get chance pm me with a price for a usb lead,very intrested, not paying honeywell prices for a lead or dump box.

regards

garsec

Employed by an NSI GOLD company

Any comments or views i have are my own, and do not represent that of my employer or clients.

no lol i trust the experts, but your right i dont know these panels very well and after taking over a few small repairs its getting interesting, odly enough the documentation i did have had a picture of the board showing the grey connector as the programming block, so that threw me a bit or a lot perhaps!

but anyhow i got the information now many thanks for the continued help

Archived