Security Installer Community

Quotation Calculation For Hours

JaysonKandiah

No retort, just hate typo's lol!

@ o/p, you need ti work in how likely you might get called back, and at what hour. A pub as example will likely call you at 2am when they can't set, after having cleaned up. A house may well wait until the next day.

This is going to sound rude, but not meant - it also depends how reliable the kit chosen is, and your ability to install it so as it to be reliable.

You can be the cheapest on the market, and think your king if the pile for being so, yet one simple call out under warranty for kit failure can put that job seriously into the red, and thats right up to the point your warranty expires.

Personally like a risk assessment i price a system risk of faults on points 1 (low) to 10 (high), a pab is a 1, very little to go wrong, OTZ camera up a pole, will likely always go wrong middle of winter so a 10.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Not so certain it was a typo, Jason is the proper way to spell Jason, just like Arthur is the correct way to spell Arthur LOL

:)

when i chose my screen 'handle', 'Arfur' was used instead of 'Half a' an 'Mo' in place of Moment. Mainly because 'Half a moment' was at that time a popular expression, i just added the East London shortened version of it.

Ironic i 'd chose to post about what i'd seen as very poor standards by registered companies, usually where i had taken over systems. but it was taken as if i was hitting at all registered companies fir being registered making me this forums PE No1, and the rest s history lol!

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

:)

when i chose my screen 'handle', 'Arfur' was used instead of 'Half a' an 'Mo' in place of Moment. Mainly because 'Half a moment' was at that time a popular expression, i just added the East London shortened version of it.

Ironic i 'd chose to post about what i'd seen as very poor standards by registered companies, usually where i had taken over systems. but it was taken as if i was hitting at all registered companies fir being registered making me this forums PE No1, and the rest s history lol!

What's my name got to do with quotation guys! Pahaha

CCTV Distributor of AcuraPRO and Samsung CCTV Equipment -

Trade Customers: www.acurasystemsdirect.com

just to clarify to the rest your name is JAYSON yes?

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Archived