Security Installer Community

Programming Pyronix Enforcer For Sms Texting?

Ive fitted loads of pyronix/castle kit, not one faulty item.

This does not include the sack of **** sterling 10, which i am sure they are embarrassed about.

But any of the modern kit is spot on.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've ripped out loads of KX Dts due to FA's, they are garbage and not fit for anything other than a domestic room, so no advantage over a PIR. Replaced with iWise or Seimens.

I dont think we've had a duff Enforcer, Euromini or Euro46 panel but have had a few LEDs fail on Castle keypads. I hear that they are now moving production back to the UK so hopefully quality will improve.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

The backlight is not a manufacturing problem it is a design and quality of component problem. This has been going on since pyronix brought out the blue lcd, so not new. And, if you notice now the backlights are defaulted to time-out, this is not because of a feature, but because the issue continues. I still get them failing. With the backlight going out, it saves the short life of the rip to fail after the warranty period.

I have found that they do not solve problems, but hide them and then disguise this hidden fault by saying it is a new feature for the customers benefit.

As for 50% rate fail, well a percentage is not really credible with low amounts. 

We've ripped out loads of KX Dts due to FA's, they are garbage and not fit for anything other than a domestic room, so no advantage over a PIR. Replaced with iWise or Seimens.

I dont think we've had a duff Enforcer, Euromini or Euro46 panel but have had a few LEDs fail on Castle keypads. I hear that they are now moving production back to the UK so hopefully quality will improve.

Don't say that, lol, just bought some DT's, don't usually use that many but was going to give them ago if my FA site has a spasm again.

I thought the KX quad was ok, especially on the low setting.

I was trying to stay away from risco, which siemens model?

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

I can highly recommend the e-line Grade 2 (or 3) Dualtecs for FA prone sites

I did a review a little while back - see the reviews section if you're want to find out more.

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands