Security Installer Community

Customers, Customers And More Customers......please!

JaysonKandiah

I wondered why some folk get the impression it's not worth it!.

There are a range if people here, some employees, some directors and all in between. Most people I know who are good in business are razor sharp people and have ******** detectors built into their ears. I don't think its wrong to question what someone says when it doesn't stack up. I seem to remember a few asking me various things but rather than running to the corner I answered them.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I ain't got a clue how many customer we got as I don't do office related stuff anymore I am too busy on the road doing installs so cannot answer that question sorry.

That's why I employee office staff now

I would also agree this would worry me, you could be getting dry bummed and not know a thing about it, ignorance is bliss I guess.... until they come to repossess your home.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

I would also agree this would worry me, you could be getting dry bummed and not know a thing about it, ignorance is bliss I guess.... until they come to repossess your home.

only liable for value of the share capital ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Unless negligent.

okay, however I'm aware of many getting away with utter murkyness (thinking of property co.) worse thing that happend was director ban &  spouse apears to shadows the current firms which appear to failing on paper but courting the press with grand schemes

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived