Security Installer Community

Hey guys, finally got a trade application accepted by a company called Videcon! Theyre cameras look great and really installer friendly! and the prices seem quite good! What does everyone think of videcon? Whats your impressions?

CCTV Distributor of AcuraPRO and Samsung CCTV Equipment -

Trade Customers: www.acurasystemsdirect.com

good products....

Bad name imo............... with the word con at the end

THEY ARE NOT A CON LOL

• Upvote 1

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

I didn't say a word!

Hey guys, finally got a trade application accepted by a company called Videcon! Theyre cameras look great and really installer friendly! and the prices seem quite good! What does everyone think of videcon? Whats your impressions?

Do they have a website?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I think you're confusing me with someone who actually gives a fck.

maybe confusing him with me. as i personally do "give a fck" about upsetting other people. But hey each to their own. you live your life Cubit I'll live mine :)

Enjoy yerself m8 :)

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

maybe confusing him with me. as i personally do "give a fck" about upsetting other people. But hey each to their own. you live your life Cubit I'll live mine :)

Enjoy yerself m8 :)

Best you read the drivel you post then edit it then.

Oh, and trust me, you are no friend of mine. But hey, i'll not lose any sleep over it.

this is public, if you two want to continue in trade then fine for a bit but not in public, one of you start a new thread in trade if you need to. If either of you continue in public i will put you on mod preview

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

maybe cubit should be reminded that it makes the forum messy with his bitchiness/ changing any subject to a slagging match?

i was posting about videcon........

Personally see it as cubit is a sad lonely bully that tries to upset people with his words on here.

I have said it before and I will say it again Cubit. " are you this friendly in the pub on a friday night? if so how often do you get punched in the face?"

OUT OF RESPECT FOR JAMES AND THE MODS  Back to topic..

VIDECON

maybe cubit should be reminded that it makes the forum messy with his bitchiness/ changing any subject to a slagging match?

i was posting about videcon........

Personally see it as cubit is a sad lonely bully that tries to upset people with his words on here.

I have said it before and I will say it again Cubit. " are you this friendly in the pub on a friday night? if so how often do you get punched in the face?"

OUT OF RESPECT FOR JAMES AND THE MODS  Back to topic..

VIDECON

Christ on a bike...