Security Installer Community

What Does "ri" Mean On A Csl Dualcom Gprs?

cybergibbons

Nope but I would be more than happy to send you a board cg into our arc to try and break it if you want?

so why you sending him dualcoms to find problems to be posted on tinterweb with your one man crusade against dc...it will bite you on the rear one day...

Nope but I would be more than happy to send you a board cg into our arc to try and break it if you want?

So engineer manuals are out of bound for non-engineers, but if you want a coms unit hooked up to an arc so you can find security vulnerabilities... Gosh where's my free webwayone :P

so why you sending him dualcoms to find problems to be posted on tinterweb with your one man crusade against dc...it will bite you on the rear one day...

Calm down calm down. He can have webway, Redcare, Emizon, Chrion whatever he wants. I sent him DC because he ASKED for DualCom. When he ASKS for something else then i'll send it to him.

#simples

So engineer manuals are out of bound for non-engineers, but if you want a coms unit hooked up to an arc so you can find security vulnerabilities... Gosh where's my free webwayone :P

Wouldn't mind having my network tested by a hacking boffin.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Calm down calm down. He can have webway, Redcare, Emizon, Chrion whatever he wants. I sent him DC because he ASKED for DualCom. When he ASKS for something else then i'll send it to him.

I'm cool man,as sd says non trade can't get a manual,but some..well you know the rest....they say people get what they deserve....

I'm cool man,as sd says non trade can't get a manual,but some..well you know the rest....they say people get what they deserve....

I suppose you may have a point . . ..

Anyways I is in a good mood tonight. I have a new toy . . .

1st UK user of MAS to go to 6.32

I'm like a kid in a sweetshop.

post-43585-0-86445600-1384288899_thumb.j

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

That's another reason why I'm in a good mood. Just got another bunch of spars in addition to the ones we do so all in all a great day.

Tomorrow might be back to normal but today's been nice.

are spar still going,never seen one for a while,see a few nisa up here

Archived