Security Installer Community

Prox Cat Flap

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've come across a slight issue. The cat gets in fine but the kitten isn't tall enough for the scanner to read his chip so it locked him out in the pouring rain for a few hours.

Oops

could the kitten not request a support ticket so you could open it remotely,..

could the kitten not request a support ticket so you could open it remotely,..

Lol goncall,

Wee pussy can't get in the flap and signal sent by webway to 4i..... Matt says **** it and ticket put on system for cat flap fault as cat is to small to gain entry.

Only joking matt but it is a laugh tbh.

!

Neither do I, keep up you northern faggott.

Barnsley, Wakey, its all the same.

post-28924-0-52414600-1382826021_thumb.j

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

We just used a Paxton switch2 for the wife's cat and modded the standard pet mate electronic one the cat thought it was strange having a black and green tag lol

We just used a Paxton switch2 for the wife's cat and modded the standard pet mate electronic one the cat thought it was strange having a black and green tag lol

Oh FFS please no!

There could be a market place for this?

Alarm cats protection....your pussy will find the flap!

If younger 4i pussy security will install slabs for cat to gain entry.... Our motto "your pussy is our security" "back door entry"

!

Oh FFS please no!

There could be a market place for this?

Alarm cats protection....your pussy will find the flap!

If younger 4i pussy security will install slabs for cat to gain entry.... Our motto "your pussy is our security" "back door entry"

PMSL

"We take the risk out the stray Pussy access"

" Your flaps are safe with Us"

"Secureaflap your Pussy is safe with us"

This is hilarious, I can imagine somebody messing about in a shed inventing this, taking it to the 'Dragons' only to be told how rediculous it is and they should carry on with their career as a burger flipper and forget the £100,000 and house remortgage they have invested in it.

It actually looks like a legitimate device in my opinion, makes great sense!

I had the older version with on board batteries for couple of years but replaced it with this one few months back, problem with both if another cat (burglar) wants in it'll bash it until it does, the wee red or green "arm" that shoots up to hold the flap will weaken after a while.Next time mine goes i'm gonna hook up some sort of shunt bolt to keep it closed

As a veteran of chasing cats from warehouses on early cold mornings, climbing stock and finding a cat latrine made from the plastic wrap, i'd only fit a cat flap to my expensive back door - if it was designed as a guillotine!

just a thought, could you run the flap (or guillotine ;) ) from a solar panel and rechargeable batteries?

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I had the older version with on board batteries for couple of years but replaced it with this one few months back, problem with both if another cat (burglar) wants in it'll bash it until it does, the wee red or green "arm" that shoots up to hold the flap will weaken after a while.Next time mine goes i'm gonna hook up some sort of shunt bolt to keep it closed

Our girl can dive from 6ft and get through the flap like a missile thats why we have a broken red tab now going to fit a shoot bolt next that will slow her up and give her a headache lol

Archived