Security Installer Community

Prox Cat Flap

Just fitted one of these http://www.staywell.co.uk/Intl/UK/Products/Pet-Porte-Smart-Flap/Microchip-Smart-Flap-Wall-Mount-White

Great gizmo. It only lets the cat in if its microchip is loaded into the memory keeping everyone else's cats out. The only issue is it needs permanent 12v supply to it.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could easily rig it to relays. Hope cg doesn't work out how to clone cat chips or I'm stuffed.

The only downside is the 12v requirement as it was horrid to install and conceal the cables. Other than that great product.

Great little innovation, having your house stink of ****.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

If Im ever in Wakey I'll pop round and curl one off on your front lawn, just to see your little face steaming.

On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

If Im ever in Wakey I'll pop round and curl one off on your front lawn, just to see your little face steaming.

I don't live anywhere near wakey . . .

I cannot stop chuckleing at all the visions going through my mind at the moment, fair play, this is funny chaps.

Often people find my comments amusing but they aren't designed that way

I don't live anywhere near wakey . . .

I meant t'other fat knacker.

Archived