Security Installer Community

Red Cctv (Red Security Solutions) Grappenhall

• 1 month later...

A screenshot of the offending evidence needs to be posted asbi cant find a logo. I cant have posts like this without evidence.

It seems they have removed the NSI logo from there website after this thread started.

It still doesn't make up for all the site signs kicking about with NSI logo on.

I spy with my little eye...

http://web.archive.org/web/20130802052422/http://redcctv.co.uk/contact.aspx

Looking at their current web site I see

Disclaimer – Red Security solutions may use logos of end user clients and 3rd party partners used in the provision of our service. Any such usage is not an intention of Passing off or direct relation with such parties.

Mr? Veritas God

Why is it everyone who DOSENT have NSI GOLD either makes an excuse or pretends they do or old if they wanted. This NSI GOLD imitation thing realy is sincerest rom of flattery. In any event it appears the gold theme is finaly creeping back in to specifiers documents

Customers!

Why is it everyone who DOSENT have NSI GOLD either makes an excuse or pretends they do or old if they wanted. This NSI GOLD imitation thing realy is sincerest rom of flattery. In any event it appears the gold theme is finaly creeping back in to specifiers documents

I'd say it's been going on all the time, nothings changed, it's just that some of you have now started to actively look.

'Our web designers put that in without our knowledge, thank you very much for pointing it out to us' ('bugger... oh well got 12 months out of it.')

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands