Security Installer Community

mervzila

Hello there. I'm currently working for a nacoss approved installer, glad to have found this site as I feel it will be very beneficial.

Is it straight forward to become a trade member? I'm a bit reluctant to send my ID card through but if that is the only way to join I guess I'll have to.

Thanks

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough I understand it's important to be vetted. After looking around at the subject threads and replies I can see there's a lot to be gained from joining up.

do you have an offical company email address..

do you have an offical company email address..

yes i do however i am leaving my current job in 2 weeks, part of the reason i have joined here is i feel i will need to access a lot of manuals etc due to my new role using different systems.

You can also get a bit rusty if you have been used to the same panels over the years..

yes i do however i am leaving my current job in 2 weeks, part of the reason i have joined here is i feel i will need to access a lot of manuals etc due to my new role using different systems.

You can also get a bit rusty if you have been used to the same panels over the years..

speak to jimmy,he's sound enough and explain the situation..

Archived