Security Installer Community

Emcs Netport Offline, Or Just Me ?

PSE

I'm having issues trying to log into Netport to do a little admin work.  Keeps saying server not available,

Can anyone else who has it, try to log into it.  Cant even get the login page up ??

Thanks

It's been poo for ages and ages and ages.

I couldn't log in yesterday, just kept 'churning' away then back to login again :(

* cough * no outages on MASweb. Saying that I have 3 MASweb servers for redundancy. Seems most arcs just have 1 link and 1 server. If it goes down, tough.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

you saying your arc is like opentap is compared to the voda sms centre :)

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

All came back on about 20 minutes after I started this thread, Seems fine now.

It has only ever happened twice since January so its not too bad. Just went at a time I needed to update some key holders....

Thing that would enter my head is if the architecture that the Netport is on is the same architecture as alarm monitoring (as most are in some way) 2 outages you know about would be quite bad.

# justthinking

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Must admit I've never had cause to question EMCS customer service or alarm handling, but

the netport thing is a bit of a pain. Its been tempremental for me for a while...

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

is emcs actually adt? or that me getting confussled?

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

EMCS claim to be the only independent ones left.

But local ARC to here (Bristol) also claim the same as they do guarding only not installs. Can't remember their name though...

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

so who are all the others trading as installers? same name as their arcs?

so

aim= ?

custodian = ?

first county = ?

yeoman = ?

southern = ?

the rest?

I think it's in all our interests to know yes?

I dont think its a big secret - thats why (two!) Arcs claim to be the only independent ones.

I can't remember the exact combinations but add ADT, Chubb, G4S to the above and I think you'll be about right with a bit of rearranging.

so

aim= ? ADT

custodian = ? Chubb

first county = ? Mayfair

yeoman = ?

southern = ? Christie Intruder Alarms and associated companies

the rest?

I think it's in all our interests to know yes?

interesting.......

anyone know the rest?

Google / Duedil is your freind!

yeah, just thought it was nice for tsi's info amount for it to be here for all to see transparency and all that..

And btw not best mates with duedil as it still shows us as non trading or whatever, prob my accountants fault lol.

Was sole trader but registered alarm guard ltd many yrs ago, was only 1st of jan 2013 we actually started trading as a ltd co, so am sure it will "update" at some point.

I think you can self update on duedil??? or suggest updates? or something?

TBH I thought the ownership was well known, even if I can't remember it all off the top of my head, I don't know
if G4S install any more (I don't think they do?) but I remember approaching several ARCs and one of the few

that replied did so openly using G4S emails.

Archived