Security Installer Community

Texecom 24 Rkp Lost

TBH I think the new Elite panels are solid if you compare them to old Premiers.

There have been a few minor annoying bugs, if you have any trouble you should backup, default and reflash the panel to the latest firmwire.

"really buggy" is not fair at all IMO!

Also you are incorrect about the "new Elite range" having the expander outputs not working. This was only FW version 2.01 actually and fixed very promptly IMO.

like i said it was about a year ago and it was resolved ? i have no issues with texecom now i use it on daily basis and on all new install, tech support are helpful too!

really buggy yes they where !

had to flash upgrade because it kicks me out of wintex about 6 months ago but yes they resolve it i never stated they didnt!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well a little update!

Replace control panel, keypad, and cable between control panel & keypad still same issues.

Now this keypad is only 2 meters away from control panel replaced the cable with a shielded cable as Texecom said it could be environmental and bang 6 weeks without an issue.

Did you keep the section you removed?

Would be interested to see megger test between cores.

Damaged inside, causing capacitance / resistance either at factory or on install maybe??

Otherwise seems almost unreal doesn't it?

Thanks for the update though.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Did you keep the section you removed?

Would be interested to see megger test between cores.

Damaged inside, causing capacitance / resistance either at factory or on install maybe??

Otherwise seems almost unreal doesn't it?

Thanks for the update though.

looks like its still not working. Whats the voltage, your not overloading the panel and after 6 weeks the battery stopped supporting the psu?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived