Security Installer Community

Pc - Iphone

Amps

I have a folder on my pc with hundreds of pdf and word files and was hoping that i could transfer the folder to my new iphone. Apparently it is not that easy which is a disappointment as i thought the iphone was all singing and dancing.

Anyone know a way around this to be able to view a folder like this? I really don't want to email myself all the files as has been suggested.

Ta.

You can read a pdf direct from an email 'open in' into ibooks (which is free), in inooks you can have folders for maker etc then you move the pdf as required.

I don't know a way of mass moving them to iBooks from PC though, so i think your stuck with emailing them to yourself.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

apple=joke.

:yes:

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

My old lappy died, the one I set my touch up with, had to purchase 3rd party software to keep all the files I had on it in sync with a new PC, apple=joke.

It appears that you even need to download an app just so that setting up your contacts is easy. I'm not impressed so far and hate how nearly everything has to go through itunes.

On the plus side it does connect to the internet very well and the camera is top notch.

It appears that you even need to download an app just so that setting up your contacts is easy. I'm not impressed so far and hate how nearly everything has to go through itunes.

On the plus side it does connect to the internet very well and the camera is top notch.

next version is an itoy

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Nah!, apples own power lead!, Bluetooth only connects to, well f@ck all really!, if you want a gimmick then go for an IToy, if you want something that connects and works, BB all the way, or a windows phone as a last resort.

£21 to get my own files!-bollox.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a folder on my pc with hundreds of pdf and word files and was hoping that i could transfer the folder to my new iphone. Apparently it is not that easy which is a disappointment as i thought the iphone was all singing and dancing.

Anyone know a way around this to be able to view a folder like this? I really don't want to email myself all the files as has been suggested.

Ta.

Dropbox,new have all our engineering manuals, price lists, drawings - anything in there and you can share with specific people - we use it to share large drawings with customers for example.. It's totally free and you read docs within Dropbox, no need to open in iBooks

Dropbox,new have all our engineering manuals, price lists, drawings - anything in there and you can share with specific people - we use it to share large drawings with customers for example.. It's totally free and you read docs within Dropbox, no need to open in iBooks

Have been using it. Great app.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived