Security Installer Community

Next Gen Games Consuls - Whats Your Thoughts

arfur mo

Ok, now we have appx release dates for both the new XB1 and PS4, anyone buying on release day or playing it cool so to speak and waiting until after Christmas for the sales.

Which platform will you go for? You pay to play on Xbox 'live' but you do get better anti hacker protection than Sony network

PS4 thus far for me lacks a killer tittle for it's launch, Socom 2 on PS2 was my game team favourit of all time, but hackers just eventually killed it :(.

Looks like the brilliant close competitor Rainbow 6 franchis with foul mouthed but hilarious terrorists comment, is going to also miss the boat, thats if it ever gets launched.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

lol! yes i play online games, it fascinates my Grandkids mates that their Grandad plays (badly btw), as even their dads don't play. The comments are often very funny

i have both the Xbox as my main choice simply as their is far less 'modding', PS3 as Dvd player and for 3D Games, but they are becoming rarer

prefer tactical shooters like SOCOM II and Rainbow Six.3 Las Vagas not run and guns like Call if Duty franchise where you immediately re-spawn and play on.

if i upgrade it will likely be only the Socom Franchise that tips me to PS3, as yet though no real headliner boasted for it that i care for, either way i'll wait well past new year before i get anything, let the early models show their bugs up first ;).

Built myself a powerful pc with (at the time a very dear and very hot running gfx card) used to play online but call of duty 4 was out of my skill zone. Loved counter strike 2 that came free with half life (that long ago) havnt really used steam since

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

lol! yes i play online games, it fascinates my Grandkids mates that their Grandad plays (badly btw), as even their dads don't play. The comments are often very funny

i have both the Xbox as my main choice simply as their is far less 'modding', PS3 as Dvd player and for 3D Games, but they are becoming rarer

prefer tactical shooters like SOCOM II and Rainbow Six.3 Las Vagas not run and guns like Call if Duty franchise where you immediately re-spawn and play on.

if i upgrade it will likely be only the Socom Franchise that tips me to PS3, as yet though no real headliner boasted for it that i care for, either way i'll wait well past new year before i get anything, let the early models show their bugs up first ;).

i bet you play in driving gloves while sucking a worthers original...while giving it the during the war we only had spud guns spiel to the yoofs...

Old? i first played games on a ZX81 :). PC online is a nightmare, every new game needed faster graphics bigger memory, faster cpu etc, so much hacking meant skill is not a real feature, i went PS2 as this constant upgrading was nio required, but went the hacking route way and why i went xbox

i bet you play in driving gloves while sucking a worthers original...while giving it the during the war we only had spud guns spiel to the yoofs...

lol!, the rocking chair styke commode, Mrs Mo's threadbare Carmen rollers from '63, flashing neon screwdriver help my play, by giving me a real in-game feed back experiences .

tbf i have not played much since last October, work has been constantly manic. i had thought it was just the traditional seasonal rush, but it's still going on, plus we bought a small 16ft day boat which we are busy refurbishing as a project.

We got that one as a try out, so i did minimal work on it, lthe seats were all gone, so i made a simple bench seat for he back, used 2 green plastic garden chairs in the front, the boats bright yellow deck with white hull so looks like Del Boy's canoe lol!

having been out several times at Stanstead Abbots, we have had such great days. just chugging up and down using a 5HP engine (4 knot limit on canals), next thing i know she has bid on our current Marylander boat in Gumtree. It came with a 25 HP Marina engine, not to bothered as it was the boat we were after, but it works, so a real bonus.

Hope to take it out tomorrow for it's fist trip, times been spent sorting out wiring, fitting a roof hatch, securing battery, fitting isolator and fuses. new bearings to, and reinforcing the trailer and so on.

Oxo would have fits, some clown had extended it by cutting the main backbone by about 1.5 meters by inserting two bits of angle iron, had more flex than George Michael on a 'comfort' stop ;).

Archived