Security Installer Community

Funny Conversations

Oxo

Just off the phone and he is a bit "tired" to post.

The new game plan is a TSI Track Day we all attend and if he beats me, he has the first ten punches unprotected in our previous mentioned boxing bout.

So who fancies a TSI track day, generally costs about £150 tops for a few laps in a sports car on a track?

http://www.driversdreamdays.co.uk/drivers-special-offers/Dunsfold-surrey-Only-Special-Offers/Dunsfold-one-car-experience

R8 ?

Aston?

Lambo?

The choice is yours!!

Just off the phone and he is a bit "tired" to post.

The new game plan is a tsi Track Day we all attend and if he beats me, he has the first ten punches unprotected in our previous mentioned boxing bout.

So who fancies a tsi track day, generally costs about £150 tops for a few laps in a sports car on a track?

http://www.driversdreamdays.co.uk/drivers-special-offers/Dunsfold-surrey-Only-Special-Offers/Dunsfold-one-car-experience

R8 ?

Aston?

Lambo?

The choice is yours!!

Already done this a few months back.

Fyi the quickest time would be done in the f430 or the skyline gtr.

Aston= too heavy/slow.

Lambo/audi are pratically the same but the ferrari has the edge on these

Was great!

Times are out of the question as the co driver will only let you do so much in them :( but you get a percentage score on ability

Never appealed to me.

I used to do the Yeoman Karting track days did very well a couple of times came second once and I won a prize for the most spectacular crash. But once youve been round the track 20 times in searing heat, with other nutcases trying to cut you up or overtake you, it starts to become like Chinese water torture. Now when they phone up offering a day out I turn them down its far nicer selling people alarms and shouting at engineers

I've done karting maybe ½ dozen times, too fat not to fail, and it's very, very hard work. 

Did enjoy it though, but the Aston stuff is a tad too 'look @ me' for me...

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

I've always fancied doing a track day in a daily rental,

I'm sure if it went very wrong a friendly recovery company could take the enterprise rented 1.2 corsa & leave it in a lay by nr the public road ;) 

Mr? Veritas God

I have a friend who did exactly that and popped the drive shafts on a brand new Fiesta...

Ever seen the Rent-a-car crash up Derby (slightly American but funny)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXXvNBuOTZA

Right, that misses out the slightly important setup for it...

Which I can only find in foreign

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd9uUj-lB8Y

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

I've always fancied doing a track day in a daily rental,

I'm sure if it went very wrong a friendly recovery company could take the enterprise rented 1.2 corsa & leave it in a lay by nr the public road ;)

This was quite common in germany for the nordschleife

Until they stated tracking the cars..

Many a wrote off rental there :)

Many ( As mentioned) Yammies have been found to break down 3 miles from a track ( Day).

Seems a lot cannot handle a R1 very well!!

To be fair I rode a R6  (R1 = 1000cc R6 =600 cc) and the "6" is mental.

Not yet ridden a R1 with any room to use its potential.

My top speed on a bike is now *67 ish.  So within the speed limit!!

• 2 months later...

Archived