Security Installer Community

Hello From Jim Lovett At Pyronix And Castle Caretech

jiml

Hello,

I am Jim Lovett and I am from Pyronix and Castle Caretech. I am new to the TSI site but hope to stick my nose in and help out where I can.

I look forward to chatting with you all soon.

Regards,

Jim Lovett

post-56466-0-24758400-1376318300.jpg

Welcome Jim.

Glad to see another manufacturer on here.

Thanks. Just need to get me one of those trade account thingamabobs so I can change my avatar.

Hello and welcome Jim, hope you have local authority planning for that sounder...

I will put one up on my avatar as soon as I get permission from the admin types.

Hi Jim, we'll try to take it easy on you as you are a newbie :-

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Can't be as bad as Gardtec. Fitted a 600 today and their nice new blue backlight keypads.

It looks terrible with the blue as the keypad colour is cream with a bit of green decal.

Installed a normal LCD instead.

Installed a CPX last week and the panel is grey, receiver cream and RKP grey.... Why can't they do everything in white?

!

Can't be as bad as Gardtec. Fitted a 600 today and their nice new blue backlight keypads.

It looks terrible with the blue as the keypad colour is cream with a bit of green decal.

Installed a normal LCD instead.

Installed a CPX last week and the panel is grey, receiver cream and RKP grey.... Why can't they do everything in white?

Because they are *****, just having a stab at it and making a first class .... up.

Risco wont change.

Its a real shame because I used to love the 800 series, I know not to everyone's taste, but good features at a good

price, especially for the likes of us who were essentially sparkies but trying to do the right thing, actually follow the

regs and fit something a bit better than the usual trade counter tat. Looking back its a real shame my then employer didn't

really want to go approved and make a proper department of the security work. Sort of encouraged me but half arsed with it.

But back to now...!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

If only you jock cnuts could work a camera :P

Mr? Veritas God

So do I and I'm English, we are shlte

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

I hope us jock cnuts kick yer erse on Wednesday night ya rasper!

Can't say I care much for 22 coke fiends chasing a pig bladder,

However should I wake up giving a toss for the "beautiful game" on Wednesday one us is is going to sporting a full on cross of St George custom signature & don't think it's going to be me ;)

Mr? Veritas God

Archived