Security Installer Community

Android Phone Back Door Discovered

arfur mo

Is it true the rice attracts small Asian people who fix it in in the night?

LOL

I like the mantra of 'it just works'

You and I have both had phones that dont work that well James, if everything was reliable as my s3 there would be no wars or crime and you would be able to walk the streets late at night without the fear of being aproached by a jehovas witness or a scientoligist

being aproached by a jehovas witness

strangely a pair of quite fit female JW's used to call at our trading estate & leave watch towers, quite a random place to call IMHO

Mr? Veritas God

nah they'd be massive with heels on...

blonde + brunette late 20's IIRC very tidy,

religion, I'm far cynical for that type of thing...

Some of em round here are like that Im begining to think Jehovas witness is a type of grooming without the sex

"how do you fancy getting nailed luv, and I dont mean to cross?"

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

I love how your brain works lol

WORKS?

How good is battery life on an S3?

i've stuck with my ip4s as adding a protective battery case did not make it to big (use it for satnav on motorbike), can't see me wanting to do that with either iP5 or S3 mni monitor sized phones tbh.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

im on wp8 and im a fan. Hate android (had a desire) and not a fruit phone fan. So its either bb or wp for me.

i used a blackberry for the first time the other day when linking a cctv system to the customers phone.

was a bit of a pain at first, but i actually rather like it!

wouldn't swap from android to it though. but i do wish the android UI was a little more like the BB one.

Archived